Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Technical Director Matt Avellino signs with Sevilla F.C. PR!

I am proud to announce that I have just agreed to my second professional contract with Sevilla F.C. Puerto Rico. The team is located in Juncos, PR and plays in the Puerto Rican Soccer League's 1st Division.
I spent my rookie season with the Wilmington Hammerheads of the United Soccer Leagues 2nd Division. I was also called up to the New York Red Bulls reserve team of the MLS for 5 games after my season in the USL concluded.
I mention this information because at the U.S.Premier Soccer Academy we feel our selective choice of coaches separate us from the competition. Not only have our coaches played at a high level, but they continue to further their careers as players. This only adds to the information we can pass along to the young players we work with.
I will still be very much involved with the operations of the Academy so feel free to contact me for any questions on upcoming programs or having a U.S. Premier Soccer Academy coach train your travel team. My email is mavellino@uspsocceracademy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment