Friday, May 8, 2009

Manchester United

I recently decided that since I talk about a different player every week in this blog; why not talk about a team as well. It would only be appropriate for me to start with my favorite team of all time, Manchester United!
The Red Devils play out of the Theatre of Dreams, Old Trafford Stadium. Their roster boasts some of the most talented, highest paid players in the world. Cristiano Ronaldo, Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Carlos Tevez, Wayne Rooney, Paul Scholes….I can name the whole roster!
They are the reigning English Premiership Champions in addition to being the reigning UEFA Champions League Champs (more information about the UEFA Champions League to follow).
Manchester United is currently top of the table in England and still competing in the Champions League, take some time to check out their games and support them. Come on United!

No comments:

Post a Comment